Food Grade Warehouses
Locations in Michigan, Ohio, N. Carolina & Florida
- Temperature Controlled Storage Areas
- Refrigerated/Cooler Storage
- Freezer Storage
- Dry & Bulk Storage
Peoples Services/Total Distribution food grade warehouses meet today’s strict Government food safety and auditing requirements. All our food grade warehouses are registered with the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and adhere to the FDA recommended security guidelines.
We have passed inspections by the FDA in conjunction with the Ohio Department of Agriculture with zero violations!
Our 3PL food grade warehouses are recognized by AIB International, the American Institute of Baking (AIB) following the requirements of the Consolidated Standards for Food Distribution Centers and ASI Food Safety American Sanitation Institute following requirements of the cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) for warehouse and distribution. The c in cGMP stands for current, meaning the company conforms with GMP’s that continually evolve with the development of new industry best practices.
Over the past 10 years our warehouses have achieved “Superior” ratings and have received very high announced scores in both the AIB International standards and the ASI Food Safety standards.
- Some of the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) our Food Safety Program covers are:
- Pest Control IMP (Integrated Pest Management), Recall & Traceability, HACCP Program (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point), Operational Risk Management (ORM), Food Defense, Chemical Control, Allergen Control, Glass, Ceramics, & Brittle Plastics, Transportation, Temperature Control, and Water Control.
- Our food grade warehouses store bulk ingredients to finished goods. We maintain a dry, clean environment for non-perishable products as well as cold storage for perishable goods. Our temperature controlled storage areas include refrigerated/cooler storage and freezer storage as well as dry storage.
- We also offer fast cross docking and transloading services for storage free distribution. Let our Transportation Management and Brokerage Team map your deliveries and pickups and see if we can combine shipments to save you transportation fees.
- We realize our customers have seasonal fluctuations and need to control carrying costs. Our systems are designed to track and rotate stock enabling efficient use of inventories and reduce inventory costs.
Food Storage Services:
- Fast, easy cross docking and transloading services
- FIFO, lot and batch specific product tracking and shipping
- AIB (American Institute of Baking) certification
- Bulk storage, cold storage, freezer storage and packaging services
- Follow strict sanitation procedures
- We own and operate food storage trailers, reefer trucks and pneumatic bulk tankers.
- Spotting services 24/7
- Rail served warehouses
- ASI (American Sanitation Institute) certification
- Pick and pack fulfillment – repackaging services
- Precise bar code inventory tracking and reporting
- Export containerization
- Freight services include local shuttle, truckload, pneumatic bulk, LTL, and expedited services
Contact one of our sales representatives today to learn more!