Total Distribution, Inc. offers a wide variety of supply chain services. Many locations are equipped to handle industrial equipment and specialty products from refractory brick to coiled steel. Our warehouse systems are designed to cater to the demand of today’s limited inventories. Our facilities are located within 1 day of most U. S. and Canadian major manufacturers.
Our systems are specifically designed to track inventories to the batch or lot level allowing accurate shipments and inventory reporting.
- Secure, updated and clean warehouse space
- Overhead 50 ton crane and heavy-duty lifts
- Inventory control/replenishment/consignment stock
- FIFO, lot and batch specific product tracking and shipping
- Cross docking services for faster, storage-free distribution
- Rail served facilities
Contact one of our sales representatives today to learn more!
- Precise bar code inventory tracking and reporting
- Product assembly and value added services
- Export containerization
- Freight services include local shuttle, truckload, pneumatic bulk, LTL, and expedited services
- Real time inventory reporting